What steps are taken toward a healthy smile with preventative dentistry?
At Main Line Dental Health & Wellness, we strive to provide our patients with the highest quality preventive care available. Drs. Jerald Matt and Naila Bryan are here to help patients in and around the community of Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, achieve great oral health and wellness. If you need preventative dental care and want to learn more about our services, find out more about them below:
- Professional dental cleanings. This helps to remove plaque, tartar, and food debris from difficult-to-reach places in your mouth. It also helps to reduce bad breath, prevent gum disease, and can even help identify any early signs of tooth decay or other oral health concerns.
- Fluoride treatments. Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral found to help strengthen teeth enamel and protect against cavities. At Main Line Dental Health & Wellness, we provide fluoride treatments that are applied directly to the teeth for extra protection.
- Sealants. Dental sealants act as an additional layer of protection by covering the grooves and pits on teeth, where bacteria and food particles often get stuck. Drs. Matt and Bryan apply sealants quickly and easily, allowing you to start receiving the benefits right away!
- Dental x-rays. Dental x-rays are an essential tool for helping identify areas of tooth decay and detecting any problems with the roots and underlying jawbone. By using digital x-rays, Drs. Matt and Bryan can detect oral health concerns quickly and accurately to ensure early treatment.
- Oral cancer screenings. Your dentist can identify signs of oral cancer during routine check-ups and screenings. Our dentists utilize the latest technology to help detect any suspicious signs that could indicate a more significant problem.
- Dental examinations. Our team looks at the physical elements of the smile to look for signs of problems, including decay or disease, that may be developing since your last cleanings and evaluation.
At Main Line Dental Health & Wellness, our team provides high-quality preventative dental care services that help maintain great oral health. Whether you need a professional cleaning or fluoride treatment, let us help create a healthier smile today! Schedule your appointment now by calling (610) 947-5566 and visiting our state-of-the-art dental office at 776 West Lancaster Avenue in Bryn Mawr, PA.